Sunday, January 11, 2009

27


Hohoho Does dat number mean anything to you? Nope? Sorry if is not..but for me..dat mean I am just crossed the period of time where people says "Hang da tua.."..damn!! Hahahahah I celebrated my 27th birthday a few days ago. It makes me feels dat I am nearer to 30 and thanks to Mak.. "Lagi tiga tahun dah 30.."..the feeling is more intenfied hukhukhuk..

Looking a year back..I can conclude dat it wasnt a really good year. There were quite of unintended and miscalculated occurrances took place. Better for not mentioning what had happened..the mishap was just good to merging out my darkside..the wrath of anger. I could not control my anger effectively like before. To add more, I believed I just break a friendship and I dont seem to be regretting it. Sigh..

On top of it, there were positive results. I now fully understand of how handicap I am without the mercy of Allah..I thought I can stand on my own, my strength and my "smart" brain to overcome every obstacle but then I came to a halt. Dear God..forgive me for being such arrogant. By the contrary, I with the deepest heart did be friended to a 3 years long lost honest relationship. Dat is one of the many wonderful things I learnt.

The dawn of my 27th year is wonderful..I ensured everything were done in a correct manner the way it should be. It all seem like a good sign for year ahead.

Anyhow.. thank you to all my friends for the birthday greetings. It may be awkward for me to ask for this kind of "gift"...I really appreciates your prayer and that is the most meaningful birthday gift I could receives. Thank you and enjor your birthdays!!! =)

3 comments:

~~~ana121~~~ said...

may year 2009 will bring a good fortune and make you become a better person... chaiyokk mr. moto-moto...!!

another 3 years to become 30..hakhak... poor mr. moto-moto...(",^)

Gil Ra Im said...

ape ko membebel nih, bai?
aku tak paham la ko skipping london neh.
but anyway,
epi 27th years OLD day!
yahuu! ko tua drpd aku!!
ho yeahhh!!~
huahuahauhua

semoga sukses.
semoga bahagia.
semoga ko capai 'target' yg ko ckp aritu ;)
semoga sentiasa dlm keberkatan ALLAH SWT.
AMINNNN~

eh..
last2.. aku lupa..
aku harap ko sntiasa sengal sampai bila2.
kuangakuangkuang~

aku_zammer said...

Ko weeda n ana..1stly..TQ la wish bufday aku..

2ndly..ko weeda n ana..korg mmg superb sengal crime partner yg bucuk!!!

3rdly..weeda..aku pun tatau apa yg aku bebelkan ahahahahaha