
Here is Adam. The 1st SRMer baby. He is almost 2 years old now. Last seen on Raya Puasa 08 at Batu Cave. He was recovering from fever. He have a blur kinda face initially. Obviuosly that came from his Abah, C’Bird hihihi. Fair skin from mama Shida. His thick chick would make anybody to squeeze ‘em. I heard stories of how vigor he is from C’Bird and Piang but I could hardly believe. That presumption was about to break when I hold a gathering at Jusco Taman U recently. Chepah, Madneh, Piang and Pian were among the friends I managed to pull in. All of us were eager to meet our young’s C’Bird.
He appeared as usual when he came with his Abah and mama. Blur face hohoho. He took about 15 minutes before he showed his true color wahahahaha Yeah, as he wanted to walk around..then straight running for the playground at the Arena hahahahahaha I could say it is tiring to babysit him but yet fun. And, eyes can be deceiving hihihi. It was an enjoying time to be able to meet Adam, Bird and Shida with all the friends around. The way C’Bird treat his boy..Adam kan anak Abah =)
He appeared as usual when he came with his Abah and mama. Blur face hohoho. He took about 15 minutes before he showed his true color wahahahaha Yeah, as he wanted to walk around..then straight running for the playground at the Arena hahahahahaha I could say it is tiring to babysit him but yet fun. And, eyes can be deceiving hihihi. It was an enjoying time to be able to meet Adam, Bird and Shida with all the friends around. The way C’Bird treat his boy..Adam kan anak Abah =)
6 comments:
mana gmbr adamnya??
Aaa...nnt3 la..hehe sure korg jeles nyer lah ahahaha!!
muka tak rela adam kena dukung ngan abg zmmr... senyum pun tak, masam jer mukanya but still cute....hehe....
Ana..kan da ckp..muka adam mmg muka blur..tp once kaki dia cecah tanah..haa lipas kudung pun serender ahahahahha bes3
musti adam terseksa didukung oleh ko..ape la malang naseb dier.. hiahiahia
Weh..at least adam cium aku mcm mana dia cium si bird tao!!! huh!! hihihi
Post a Comment