Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Karok



Huargh...Just got back from karaoke with my colleagues..Pacat, Wan Ali n new comer Rashid. This was the second time we went to Sinaran Karoke Kuantan within three days stays. Cool right. I thought I was the only known crazy franzy of self enthusiasm but I guessed I fell into a bunch of microphone hard handed (confessed.. finally..but those guys are more chronic than I do) hohohohoho

Apology to Cacuk and Plah as I can't find a good time to karaoke with them. I can tell you all every time Plah, Cacuk, me and others gathers for our singing session..preferably at Seri Petaling shopping mall (there is a karaoke center inside) it will last at least for 4 hours. From 9 PM Plah “pecah tong” until 2.30 AM..the microphone will change hands among the best singers in..in the room la hahahhaha

We will be serve with muruku, kacang, slices of fruits, two jugs of coke or whatever soft drinks we can choose..plus two bottles of sparkling..POP!!! hahahah Love the burst of that sparkling when Cacuk shakes and release the bubbles hohohohoh Way to go Cacuk!!!

We sings our heart out till we burns up kuikuikui Cacuk got a nice smooth low pitching voice. Peterpan, BSB, Samsons sometime Aerosmith. For Plah, he love Awie for sure. There is sometime an avalanche of voice bandwith but never underestimate him..most girls love his singing style..hmmmm

Muuuzal...yes..ma good old friend..Once he was part of pack just luckily he redeemed himself back to Eight Way of Light..He can put feeling into his songs with face mimic so right that I thought I was looking at the original singer..dude..you can't imagine how he was from what you read, not until you see him in action for yourself hihihihihi!

Huarghhh...getting late..tomorrow will be another standby. Wish I have their pictures here with me. See if I can get it onto the page later. Plah, Cacuk..don't worry, we'll find a good damn time when we get together next time. Keep on rocking bebeh!!! Nite


ps: mari merepek,,,aku konpius lggggg..hahahahahha

4 comments:

~~~ana121~~~ said...

ana yang kompius gak...:)
apa kena mengena gmbr dua org budk kecik yg comey tu ngan entry ni.. nk kata gmbr abg zmmr n the gang masa kecik, jauh panggang dr ayam barbeque..hikhik...

aku_zammer said...

dak dua org tu dek din n abg nyer..si syakir..klo tnya diorg ni anak sape..
sure jawab anak ayong (ayong=along=a.zmr) hohohoh hangin jek mak dak3 dua org tu kuikuikui
si plah tu lak tgh cari line..line xklea la tu hohohohoh

~~~ana121~~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~~~ana121~~~ said...

budak2 tu mcm dh kena bomoh jer...huhu..

mcm mana nk jumpa linenyer... pak lah patut pakai mcm tu baru line clear..hikhik..
(sori pak lah.. abg zmmr yg suruh ana bg komen kat sini..hehe)